This was a mini Bath & Body Works haul from the day after Black Friday. They had their buy three get three free deal going, all from their signature collection. Probably one of the only places I utilize the coupons they sent! I had a small free candle coupon, and I received another for 10$ off next when I spend $30. Guess what I’m purchasing next? (candles & body sprays).
Signature Collection : (first four are full size lotions)
1. Warm Vanilla Sugar ( Got a thing for vanilla, and it just can’t be helped, so I caved and bought this :D )
2. Japanese Cherry Blossom ( I know men who use this …this guy in my class use to borrow it all the time from me, and my brother uses it also on occasion. It’s not strong, it has a fragrant but unisex scent. It smells absolutely wonderful…like cherry blossoms :) )
3. Cherry Blossom ( it’s sweet, and a very classic scent )
4. Secret Wonderland (by far my favorite new scent, very light and soft.)
5. Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter ( works like a charm on dry skin, and skin with eczema, very hydrating and the scent is still very much the same. )
6. Merry Mistletoe small candle ( I have to say that this smells so beautiful, very fragrant for a small candle, and I’m sad I’m running out! I use it in my bedroom and it just makes my room smell absolutely wonderful. Make sure that you don’t let it burn too much because the scent can get very powerful in a short amount. )
Without the coupons I would’ve spent over $60, and with them, I spent $40 :).